Karmasangsthan Bank Admit Card 2022 is now available. From March 8 through March 14, 2022, you may download the KB Admit Card for Data Entry Operator. It is available for download at bdjobs.com/kb. Candidates will be notified through SMS when the KB Admit card is released. A note has also been posted on the Karmasangsthan Bank website in this respect. It may be retrieved by eligible applicants from the Karmasangsthan Bank Recruitment website’s Admit Card menu.
Exam Schedule: The Karmasangsthan Bank Exam Schedule is printed on the Admit Card.
How to Download the Karmasangsthan Bank Admit Card?
After getting the notice about the MCQ/Written Exam, eligible applicants will be able to download the Admit Card. Even if they do not get an SMS, candidates may download the admission card. The commencement date for Admit Card Download is specified in the SMS and notification. Candidates must get their Admit Card within the time limit specified.
It’s available for download at bdjobs.com/kb [Click Here to Download]. This website’s login option may be downloaded with a user ID and password. Candidates will get an SMS with their user ID, password, and download link. It may also be downloaded by signing in using the user ID and password received after submitting an online application.
If a candidate forgets their user ID or password, they may retrieve it using the same website’s recovery option.
The Karmasangsthan Seat Plan 2022 for Assistant Officer (General) and Assistant Officer has been released (Cash). The test will be conducted on –, from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. at several exam centers in Dhaka. Candidates will be notified of the exam date via SMS. You will find the test date, place, time, location, and other information on the Admit card when you download it. Before the test, the exam authority will provide a thorough seat arrangement on their website. Here you’ll find the most up-to-date information on whether seat plans are available for MCQ, Written, or viva Voce.
Karmasangsthan Bank Exam Result may be seen on their official website, kb.gov.bd. If there are any results available, you may find yours here.
- MCQ/ Written : Search Result
Karmasangsthan Bank Job Circular
KB Job Circular 2020 has been released by Karmasangsthan Bank. On September 25, 2019, the KB recruiting announcement was released. The recruitment announcement includes comprehensive qualifications for all positions, as well as the application deadline, Admit Card Download, information on the recruitment examination, and directions on how to interpret the results of the recruitment test.
According to the job announcement, 127 employees will be hired in two categories. Assistant Officer (General) and Assistant Officer (Special) are two notable roles (Cash).
- Assistant Officer (General) : Graduation from any Recognized University with Minimum Second Class/ Division or Equivalent CGP.
- Assistant Officer (Cash) : Graduation from any Recognized University with Minimum Second Class/ Division or Equivalent CGP
Candidates that are eligible and interested may only apply online. The application cost must be paid through SureCash Mobile Banking. The online application will open at 10 a.m. on September 28, 2019. Applications will be accepted until October 27, 2019. For the application form, follow the steps below.
- Visit Karmasangsthan Bank’s online recruiting system at bdjobs.com/kb.
- Select the Application Form (Click Here to Apply Online) option from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the post for which you wish to apply.
- Fill out the application form completely and accurately.
- The next step is to submit a current picture of yourself as well as your signature.
- Submit the application form if all of the information is valid.
Application Fee Payment Process
Candidates must pay 354 Taka using SureCash after successfully completing the online application. Follow the Payment Instructions below to pay your application fees.
- To make a payment, dial *495# and choose option 3.
- Biller ID should be KBJOB.
- As a Bill Number, provide the Application ID.
- Please include the applicant’s mobile phone number.
- Complete the payment by entering your SureCash PIN number. Please remember to save the TNX ID for the future.